Thursday 25 February 2010

♥ Erdem

I won't lie, I've never really noticed Erdem before. I've been aware of the label, but then I was happily surfing vogue.co.uk this morning instead of doing my history coursework when I came across the pictures from their show at LFW. And WOW. I've never wanted a collection so much. I would wear all of it, except maybe the leather trench coat - I'll leave that to Victoria Beckham and Inspector Gadget.










I want to wear the really long dress to Tesco.
Don't ask me why. I just do. 










I could wear this dress to Tesco as well, actually.




♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ (above)











I know that that is a ridiculous amount of pictures but I couldn't narrow my selection down further than that. I want it all. 
Flo x

All images via: Vogue.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails