Friday 5 February 2010

Leopard and Lime.

These pictures are a few weeks old but my camera decided to die on me and I can't take any new pictures. This green-themed outfit is inspired by Katie Mackay of the blog What Katie Wore, and was taken by my talented friend Grace. 
I'm wearing a scarf that used to belong to my mum, and is actually a sari, a Topshop faux fur coat, a locket that used to belong to my grandmother, a Calvin Klein jersey tee, an H&M skirt and heeled loafers from Office.




Feeling like I'm in an old movie...


Flo x

All photo editing by the talented Miss Grace





2 comments:

  1. That is an adorable outfit! I love the bright scarf :)
    Your blog is awesome!

    pinkandpaisley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. adore that last photo! thanks for all the love on my blog..it really means a lot to me :)

    xx

    http://nineteen-candles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails