Monday 1 February 2010

London Town

I spent an enjoyable weekend in London, spending my hard-earned wages. I'll post some picks of what I bought as soon as I take some pictures of them. I got a bag, not the one from River Island, but a red one from the Marc B concession in Topshop. It looks a bit See by Chloe.
On Sunday, my friend and I spent the day at Westfield shopping centre - we queued for Hollister, spent ages in Topshop and went and obsessed over all the designer-goodness in The Village (above). We literally stared at the Mulberry Alexa for about 5 minutes. We had Nandos twice in 24 hours, because we're really dull and when we like something, we go repeatedly. So here I am at lunch in Westfield, with my chicken pitta and peri-peri chips.

When my friend and I were in Westfield, my friend and I saw this couple in MATCHING UGGS. We couldn't believe it, so she took a picture of them:



The best part of the weekend had to be bumping into Katie and Joe (of www.whatkatiewore.com) on the way to the Tube. They were so sweet and lovely and I can't believe they recognised me. My friend thinks it might have something to do with the bright green scarf I was wearing. We were so starstruck that we got on the wrong Tube. How we laughed.
Flo x
P.S. If anyone knows where I can get some tartan tights, tell me, because the ones I wore on Sunday got a ladder in them, and the pattern means that they can't be stitched up.

2 comments:

  1. Starstruck! Lol.

    Lovely to bump into you Flo.

    And, as for tartan tights, check out these guys

    http://tartantights.com/products.php

    They're only a tenner a pair, or something.

    J&K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. genuinly one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails