Tuesday 16 February 2010

Snow Day

When it snowed on Thursday, I had no school, and I couldn't resist going out and taking some pictures. The snow just looked too gorgeous, and because everyone is bored of the snow and couldn't be bothered to go out, a lot of it was pure and white, instead of slushy and grey. 








The skirt is from Betty Jackson, and it belonged to my mum in the 80s, the red scarf and tights are from Accessorize, the (faux) leather jacket is from Topshop and my beautiful boots are from New Look - I wear them everywhere now. 
I wore this outfit to school last week and while I was walking to my lesson, a Year 11 looked me up and down, turned to her friend and said "Have you seen what that girl is wearing?". Whatever. All Year 11s look the same anyway.
Flo x


1 comment:

  1. I love the way you put the bright red scarf on with the black! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails