Friday 19 March 2010

Printed trousers: LOVE

I don't wear trousers (unless they're slim black Audrey Hepburn style ones) and I rarely wear jeans. 
However, I am very intrigued by printed/patterned trousers. They've got all the excitement of a printed dress or skirt, but easier to wear. I tend to stick to wearing darker colours so these brighter trousers seem like a risk, but one I'm willing to take. 
ASOS has got some really good ones at the moment: 








These ones are my favourite. They're silk and they're lovely and I have big love for the print.

If I had lots of money, I would buy these rather more expensive trousers:




Chloe




Sass & Bide




Temperley 

The Chloe ones are my favourite. They're a great shape. I love the way the pattern looks like leopard print but the shapes are ever so slightly different, which would look really interesting when they're being worn. 

Flo x

First three photos via: asos.com
Last three photos via: net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails