Wednesday 11 August 2010

What I Wore: On Holiday

Taken after a day in the car, where we had driven from France, through Switzerland (where this picture was taken) to Italy. 
I'm wearing an ASOS tee, Zara shorts and belt with my trusty Converse. 
We spent a night in a hotel that sat in the mountains above Lake Como. This photo was taken at 8:30am and it was already a good 25 degrees.
The dress and jacket I'm wearing are from Topshop, the belt is from Zara and the flip-flops are Havaianas.
My brother is wearing Ray Bans, a free t-shirt, H&M shorts and Vans.
 
We visited Volterra and it was a little cooler, so I was able to cover up a little (I really didn't want to get any sun burn). The shirt I'm wearing used to belong to my mother and comes from Jaeger, and the shorts are Zara. 
To brighten up the outfit I wore my favourite sandals from Office. 
My brother wore his Vans with Lyle and Scott shorts and t-shirt, and a very touristy looking camera.
In Pomerance, the Lyle and Scott devotee wore a polo and chinos with his Vans (you would think he didn't bring any other shoes away with him) and I wore a Dorothy Perkins dress with my Office sandals.
The swimsuit I'm wearing is from Speedo and I bought it a couple of years ago when I was still part of a swimming club. However, the head instructor told me that it was "inappropriate" because it was a "fashion swimsuit". It's from Speedo. Honestly. So now, I don't wear it unless I'm on holiday.
I wore the black Dorothy Perkins dress (with my espadrilles and vintage bag) again in Paris because it's cool, comfortable and rather chic. 
 Flo x

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love your Office sandals! Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your clothes choice =) especially picture #2: the topshop dress and the jacket x) gorgeous!n_n

    greets,

    sherocksinfrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails