Tuesday 7 September 2010

Bank Holiday Weekend

We spent the bank holiday weekend at my godmother's house near Southwold, to celebrate her daughter's birthday.  I made an Eton Mess, in lieu of a birthday cake, and Lily (the birthday girl) helped me clear up the whisks afterwards.
We even bought the dogs with us.
I'm wearing an ASOS tee and Topshop jeans, and Lily is in her birthday top (from Monsoon).
We visited the pier at Southwold, which has an attraction on it called The Under The Pier Show, which twists traditional arcade games into something interesting and unique. The Expressive Photobooth is one example, and my favourite part of the arcade. 
Like a traditional photobooth, it takes four pictures, but it selects the emotions it wants from you. To create Picture 4, the seat drops and Picture 1 comes from our previous turn in the booth, featuring my brother. The Under The Pier Show is, in fact, on Southwold Pier. It's well worth a look if you're ever in the area. 
Flo x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails