Friday 17 September 2010

Wardrobe Dilemma

I'm sure its pretty obvious that I love clothes, and I have quite a lot of them. One of the biggest problems I had when packing for university was deciding what clothes to bring. In the end, I bought about half of them, but when I was making my wardrobe decisions, I forgot to factor in what kind of wardrobe would be in my room in halls. 
This is what awaited me:
My mother, who had lugged my two suitcases of clothes and two bags of shoes upstairs just laughed at me. 
Not all of my clothes are in here - some are in the drawers in my desk, and everything is triple hung. I also have all my trousers and jeans piled on the floor of the wardrobe. I had to send a lot of stuff home with my mother, because I couldn't justify keeping it here. If (when) I buy any new clothes I'm really not sure where I'll put them.
Flo x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails