Saturday 23 July 2011

Black Milk

About three months ago, I became obsessed with owning a pair of galaxy print leggings. I saw a girl wearing them on Carnaby Street and couldn't get them off my mind. I look at Christopher Kane (purveyor of all prints galaxy), but I couldn't justify the price on my budget.
 My friend then pointed me in the direction of Black Milk Clothing, and there were the exact leggings I had been looking for.
The leggings - blue galaxy leggings - arrived in two weeks (pretty quick seeing as they come from Australia) and fit like a dream. They're really comfortable, easy to wash, and look great dressed up with heels and an blazer, but I really like wearing them with my Dr Martens and an oversized t-shirt. 
Now if only I had an reason to order the red galaxy swimsuit as well. 

Images via: www.blackmilkclothing.com

4 comments:

  1. So funny I saw a girl wearing a pair the other day and like you fell in love with them. Might have to go and have a nose xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those leggings. You need to do a post with your own outfit showcasing them!

    Cute blog. I am hosting a super fun giveaway on my blog and would love for you to stop by and enter!

    ♥Abbey
    Along Abbey Road

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the galaxy print leggings! They must be so fun to style.


    xoxo,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails